I have worked from home successfully for 20 years. The first of my 27 books was entitled Homemade Business: A Woman's Step-by-Step Guide to Earning Money At Home. Over the past two decades, I have learned what works and what doesn't. I've learned it all the hard way and have made it my mission, especially during this current economic downturn and global re-alignment, to equip others to discover the keys to financial independence.
Now more than I ever, we must take seriously the Biblical mandate:
“Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.” 1 Thess 4:11-12
Some of the most daunting tasks facing anyone who wants to make money from home are:
· Product development and packaging
· Marketing material
· Website creation
· Creating effective internet marketing tools
· Billing and payment processing
· Order processing and shipping
· Personal and professional development
, including sales training
· To name a few
That’s why I highly recommend partnership with an established company. But it has to be the right company. One that offers:
· Superior, consumable products that address felt needs and deliver tangible, dramatic results
· Top-of-the line marketing materials
· Instant access to your own replicated website
· Twitter-ready and Facebook-ready content, including videos, audios and articles
· You Tube videos available for book-marking and/or placing direct on your own blog
· All billing, payment processing and shipping handled directly by the company. You never collect payments. You never ship anything.
· Outstanding training and development available via the internet, on podcasts, videos and teleseminars and live events.
Fortunately, such companies do exist. If you’d like to join my team, in partnership with a company that meets these standards, please email me: email@example.com and I’ll have a member of my team contact you as soon as possible to determine if there’s a place on my team for you.