What Do Dollars, Debt and Age Have In Common?

According to Robert Kiyosaki, author of The Conspiracy of the Rich, at least three major crises are brewing in our economy: Dollars, Debt and Age

1.  The Dollar Crisis

“In the United States, the Federal Reserve Bank has printed more money in the last 18 months than in the previous 200 years! This means workers and savers of the world are in trouble.”- Michael Maloney, Rich Dad Advisor/Precious Metals expert

“The global situation is deteriorating rapidly. Since 1971, the dollar has lost 95% of it’s value. It will not take another 40 years to lose the remaining 5%. We must take action now.” -  Richard Duncan, former specialist for the World Bank and consultant to International Monetary Fund

Our currency is being devalued and a period of hyper-inflation looms on the horizon.  Saving dollars is a foolish strategy, as they will dramatically lose their buying-power in coming years.



2.  The Debt Crisis

“The U.S. national debt now exceeds the size of the economy. Congress, the Senate, and the President are trying to borrow and spend their way out of debt. There is no possible way to pay off this level of debt without a devaluation of the U.S. dollar.”- Michael Maloney


Robert Kiyosaki reports from a recent gathering of economists in Europe, that 100 years of research has uncovered the Point of No Return in an economy occurs at a very specific point.  It’s when:

Debt exceeds 73 percent of GDP

Debt exceeds 230 percent of external exports.

You should be alarmed to hear that in the United States:

United States debt stands at 96 percent of GDP

United States debt now exceeds 748 percent of external exports.

In other words, our economy is far beyond the point of no return. 

3.  Age Crisis

There are not enough wage earners/tax payers to sustain the Baby Boomers retirement expectations.  “For millions of baby boomers around the world there will be no golden age of retirement.”- Robert Kiyosaki



Be sure to read Robert Kiyosaki’s new book, The Conspiracy of the Rich and visit his information-packed website of the same name: www.conspiracyoftherich.com  Practically speaking, what will be of value when the dollar is worthless?  Consider investing in these:



Alternative ways of generating power

Emergency supplies



Anything related to protecting property or people (I did try to breed my German Shepherd, but it didn’t work out….not a bad idea, though)

Anything related to Neo-Survivalism. For example, I have chosen to plant a year-round square-foot garden and purchased a supply of emergency food

Think about the implications of all of this for possible home business ideas.  Anything related to independent living is worth considering.

This entry was posted in Trends and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

I'd love to know what you think! Add your comment below

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.